EXPLORE THE BEST OF THE HUMMER DESERT SAFARI
Dubai Hummer Desert Safari is a source to connect tourists to the amazing natural scenery and a memorable experience in the golden desert of Dubai, for which it’s an excursion that should not be missed at any cost. Desert Safari Dubai is a total entertainment package and an action-packed trip that is the top must do’s in Dubai.
DUBAI HUMMER DESERT SAFARI INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Pick-up and drop back at your hotel or residence
- Desert driving & Dune bashing at high red sand dunes in 4 wheel drive by professional drivers trained in Dubai desert driving
- Camel Riding
- Sand Boarding & Viewing Dubai Desert Sunset
- On arrival at our desert campsite welcome coffee & tea
- Unlimited soft drinks and mineral water
- Arabic costumes for photograph souvenirs
- Henna Painting
- Fragrant Sheesha Corner (Arabian Water pipe)
- Arabian Bedouin style with carpet and cushions
- International Buffet dinner with Barbeque – Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian dishes
- Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits
- Enchanting Belly Dance Entertainment
- Fascinating Tanoura Dance
- Fire Dance Show
- Prayer Room available
- Well-maintained and cleaned Washrooms
- ATV / Quad Bikes – optional / additional cost
- Alcoholic Drinks – optional / additional cost
- VIP Sitting area and food served on the table – optional/additional cost
Magnificent sand dunes to have a thrilling experience of dune bashing.
Why should you go for the Evening Desert Safari with BBQ?
About the Hummer Desert Safari:
A trip to Dubai Desert Safari by Hummer is a very comfortable journey for the traveling tourists. The experienced Hammer safari drivers will take you for a desert adventure full of fun and excitement.
A journey by VIP Hummer is truly a fantastic experience for the visitors. There is some kind of a special thrill when you start your journey in a Hummer and go through the golden sands of the desert. In this journey, you are often taken to places in the desert where there are high, red sand dunes.
Here you get to experience the excitement of sand bashing. You can also enjoy a fantastic sand boarding experience where you will slide down the dunes. Here, you can even take a camel ride which would add to your desert adventure.
After the day’s adventure, you will get to see the sunset in the desert. This time of the day would be the perfect time for desert photography. You will find immense joy when you go up and down the rolling dunes of the Dubai desert. Just after that, you will reach your camps which are traditionally decorated.
On arrival, a traditional Arabian style welcome will surprise you. There you get to experience a traditional Bedouin style décor and an exclusive Arabic dinner with beverages, fruits, and sweets. Along with that, there will be music and belly dance performances, shishas of different flavors and henna tattoos. Do not keep yourself deprived of camp events and do not forget to taste the special BBQ meal and the multiple salads.
The Hummer Desert Safari Experience:
You will get to see a new desert world while traveling in the Hummer. This includes mesmerizing excursions as you move up and down the golden sand dunes.
It is truly a great experience while doing the roller coaster dune bashing. There is also an added thrill of a desert drive on the sands because you do not get a chance to go off-road easily. A beautiful sunset along with that adds to the whole experience.
Safety features and comfort:
The drivers are desert driving qualified, and the Hummers have seat belts and first aid boxes for your safety. Vehicles are licensed to carry 6 passengers, excluding the driver.
All the guests must wear seat belts during the tour as a safety precaution. You would not feel uncomfortable during the journey as the Hummers are fully air-conditioned.
Desert Safari Dubai Vital Information:
Duration: Half day (06 Hours approx.)
Days of operation: Daily from Dubai and Sharjah
Duration: Half day (06 Hours approx.)
Age:03 years and above
Minimum Number:04 Pax
Timings: Vary according to seasons between 03.30 to 04.00 PM and drop back 8.00 to 8.30 PM, It’s advised to be ready before pick-up time
- Pregnant ladies, people with back problems, senior citizens with heart conditions & children under 03 years are not recommended for Desert Safari tour.
- Seats are not pre-allocated and therefore provided on a first come first serve basis