EXPLORE THE BEST OF THE OVERNIGHT DUBAI DESERT SAFARI
Overnight Dubai Desert Safari is the sum of all Safari Tours! It is an extension of the popular Evening Desert Safari; guests spend their night and stay under the sky of a million stars. Nothing can compare the thrill of sleeping underneath the desert sky. Stars gawk the dazzling night amidst the fresh air and re-energize the experience.
OVERNIGHT DUBAI DESERT SAFARI INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Pick-up and drop back from Dubai or Sharjah.
- Desert driving & Dune bashing in 4wds by professional drivers trained in Dubai desert driving.
- Sand Boarding & Viewing Dubai Desert Sunset.
- On arrival at our desert campsite welcome Arabic Coffee & Tea.
- Unlimited soft drinks and mineral water.
- Camel Riding.
- Arabic costumes for photographs.
- Henna Painting.
- Fragrant Sheesha (Arabian Waterpipe).
- International Buffet dinner, Veg. & Non-Veg. With BBQ.
- Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits.
- Enchanting Belly Dance entertainment (except during Ramadan).
- Tent, Mattress, Pillows, Blankets.
- Breakfast before departure.
- Attractive Tanura Dance show.
The thrill of sleeping under the desert sky in the fresh air.
Why should you go for the Overnight Dubai Desert Safari?
About the Overnight Dubai Desert Safari:
The Evening Desert Safari is very special and famous and a must to do a tour in Dubai. Here you would have an unforgettable real desert safari drive adventure with an overnight stay at a unique desert camp.
Watch the sun drop under the horizon as a falcon soars above you. The Bedouin camp would be traditionally lit up and you will be welcomed with Arabic drinks and starters.
You’ll see many demonstrations of cultural activities such as henna painting, music, dance, making bread, and making Arabic coffee. This is followed by a sumptuous dinner under the stars.
However, instead of coming back to Dubai on that day itself, why not stay back in the camp after your dinner? An overnight stay would bring to you an extraordinary experience and even a choice to relax beside a bonfire and lie down or sleep under millions of stars, on top of the soft desert sand.
However, if you at any point find it uncomfortable to lie down in the open, you have an alternative to having a comfortable sleep in traditional Bedouin houses or tents. The silence of the night along with the breathtaking brightness of the stars is a big contrast to the crowded city.
It is altogether a totally different experience to spend a night in the open. In the morning, you will have the privilege to enjoy a traditional freshly cooked Arabic breakfast while enjoying fascinating tales told by a local Bedouin.
The Overnight Dubai Desert Safari Experience:
It is truly one of the best experiences you could ever have, and you should not miss an opportunity like this.
An extended stay after the dinner will be worth every extra penny you spend for an overnight desert experience. Living in an oasis and sleeping beside a bonfire would give you a slice of the nomadic way of sleeping which would be a lifetime experience.
Safety features and comfort:
You will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel. There will be locals and a lot of people to make sure that you are safe. There will be bathroom facilities, and the tents will be well equipped with mattress, sheets, blankets, and pillows to ensure your comfort during the stay.
Desert Safari Dubai Vital Information:
Days of operation: Daily from Dubai and Sharjah
Age:03 years and above
Minimum Number:02 Pax
Timings: Vary according to seasons between 03.30 to 04.00 PM and drop back 08.30-09.00 AM, It’s advised to be ready at pick-up time
Exclusions: Gratuities optional
- Pregnant ladies, people with back problems, senior citizens with heart conditions & children under 03 years are not recommended for Desert Safari tour.
- Seats are not pre-allocated and therefore provided on a first come first serve basis